Dr. Rajendra Prasad Education Society was founded in the year 2000 by Shri M.M. Srivastava, under the Presidentship of Dr. Mamta Srivastava. The society primarily work's for the promotion of education thought its head office at M.S. 101 Sector – D, Aliganj, Lucknow.
Working ready from the Gran – Root level the SOCIETY has been able to achieve various milestones. Within the span of illustrious 18 years the society has played a vital role in the upliftment of the standards of education and training in the society.
Society currently operates 13 colleges spread across 4 state of the art campuses -
1. Fiazabad Road, Chinhat, Lucknow.
2. Sec-9, Jankipuram Ex. Lucknow.
3. Lakshbar Bajha Pratapganj, Faizabad Road, Barabanki.
4. Ratankhand, Ashiyana, Lucknow.
The Courses Provided at there campuses include –
1. Legal Studies
2. Pharmaceutical Studies
3. Management Studies
4. Educational Studies
5. Art Studies
6. Commercial Studies
7. Poletechnic Studies
8. Physical Edu. Studies
1. To provide a clean and simple understanding of the complex, dynamic and rapidly growing situations of national and international environment and to give them a concept of skillful management in different situations of their areas of learning .
2. To create and to cater knowledge and to provide education for the next generation.
3. To develop the Leadership qualities, capability to motivate others towards the achievement of the organization objectives and develop scopes.
4. Development in business and legal field calls for competent professionals with legal background and skills of management for sound professional practice.
5. To Shaping a better future for mankind by developing effective and socially responsible individuals & organizations.
1. City Group of Colleges emphasizes the all-round development of its students. It aims at producing not only good professionals, teachers, but also good and worthy citizens of a great country, aiding in its overall progress and development.
2. It endeavours to treat every student as an individual, to recognize their potential and to ensure that they receive the best preparation and training for achieving their career ambitions and life goals.
3. Provide a forum for sharing experience and knowledge between the academic-business-services fraternity.