All boarders are supposed to report for the Roll Call every day at the notified time.
Girls Hostels 07.00 p.m.
Boys Hostels 07.30 p.m.
Admission in MBA College All boarders are required to be present physically and make a proper queue to record their presence.
Admission in BBA College In case of any emergency or illness, the students are required to inform the Warden before the time of attendance.
- No student shall leave the hostel without prior permission of the Hostel Warden.
- Two Out-Passes in a week will be issued on weekdays (excluding Sundays and other Holidays) after 3.30 pm for UG students and after 5.30 pm for PG students. On Sundays, the timings for outing will be 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- No student shall remain absent from the hostel during night, unless he / she has obtained ‘Night-Out Pass’ from the Warden.
- Admission in M.B.A. college Night-Out Permission / Pass to Hostel students will be given on weekends only if the request of the resident has prior approval of the Parents / Local guardians whose photos are given at the time of admission.
- Master of Business Administration, Lucknow Hostellers taking leave during vacation period should clearly mention address where they are going, telephone numbers, dates and other required information in the Leave Form / Movement Book.
- Master of Business Administration College lucknow Students intending to go home during the working days for attending family / social functions will require permission of the HOD, subject to receipt of written request for the same from parents of the students.
- Bachelor of Business Administration College Day or Night-Out Pass cannot be taken as a matter of routine. Out-pass for Day-outing will be issued only after class hours.
- Night-Out passes will be issued by the Hostel Warden on satisfying hCGCelf / herself about the genuine need of the boarders to stay out.
- Bachelor of Business Administration Lucknow In case of students who join additional coaching programs like IAS, PCS, CAT, GATE, IES, GRE, GMAT, TOFEL and SOFTWARE PACKAGES or need to undertake subject coaching, out-pass will be issued only after the student obtain the permission of the Registrar, CGC.
All Hostel Residents seeking out-pass are required to follow the instructions given below:
- Out-pass permission should be obtained in an application on A-4 size paper.
- Maximum THREE students will be allowed on a single out-pass.
- Student Name, ID Number, Branch and Room Number should be written clearly.
- Out-time & In-time mentioned on out-pass must be strictly followed.
- If someone is not able to return within the specified time due to some emergency, he / she must inform the Warden / Asst. Warden about the circumstances leading to the delay in their arrival at the hostel.
The out pass will be issued as per the following schedule:
Sunday / Holiday : 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Remaining Days : 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (for UG Students)
5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. (for PG Students)
Students should be punctual for taking their meals and come to the dining hall properly dressed. The following meal timings should be followed:
Breakfast 08.00 a.m. – 09.30 a.m.
Lunch 12.45 p.m. – 01.30 p.m. (for UG Students) 01.45 p.m. – 02.30 p.m. (for PG Students)
Evening Tea 05.00 p.m. – 06.00 p.m.
Dinner 07.30 p.m. – 09.00 p.m.
- No student is permitted to take food in the room except for those reported sick for which they should seek prior permission of the Hostel Warden.
- Behaving improperly with Catering Manager / Waiters or Mess Boys will be treated as misconduct.
- Hostel residents are not allowed to take mess utensils out of the mess.
- Complaints regarding food and behavior of mess boys may be recorded in the Complaint Meal Register.
RULES REGARDING VISIT OF PARENTS / GUARDIANS
- ITI college Lucknow Hostel Visiting Hours for Parents & Local Guardians are 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm during the weekdays and 9:00 am to 7:00 pm during Sundays and Holidays. Nobody will be permitted to visit their wards beyond visiting hours.
- Guardians / Parents / Visitors can meet their Ward in the Hostel in the Visitors rooms only.
- No Guardians / Parents / Visitors are allowed to enter beyond the reception area of the Hostel.
- No male visitor would be allowed inside the Girls’ Hostel.
- No Parent / Guardian / Visitor are allowed to stay with the students in their rooms.