A full fledged Transport department functions in the college to provide transport facility to students and staff from various places.
This service is offered ensuring a hassle-free and safe transportation.
The number of buses will be increased corresponding to the increase in the intake of students.
For car and bus related queries, please contact :
Mr. Arvind Dwivedi – 8177001084 or 0522-6555579.
We have separate hostel for boys and girls. The hostel can accommodate 500 boys and 200 girls. Single room accommodation is given to the final year and PG students. They are also permitted to use their own computers in their own rooms. The mess is spacious with a dining hall and kitchen. Rules and Regulations.
- Students must occupy the rooms allotted to them by the Warden (Principal).
- Students should refrain from anti-social and undesirable activities such as consumption of alcohol, tobacco, gambling, ragging etc.
- Students are responsible for the cleanliness of their rooms.
- No student will be allowed to leave the hostel based on a phone call.
- Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors/local guardians. Visitors not mentioned in the list will not be permitted to visit the students in the hostel.
- Students will be permitted to go home only if the college is closed continuously for five days or more.
- Any student wishing to attend a function in the house, marriage or any other ceremony will be permitted to go only if the request is made by the parents to the Principal.
- Visitors are allowed on holidays from 11.00 A.M. to 6.00 P.M